Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Learn the key elements of blockchain and Bitcoin in this bestselling video course and accompanying PDF glossary.
Curriculum is empty
What you will learn
Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology
Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works
Provide a first practical guide on buying, owning and trading digital assets
Learn about what is bitcoin mining
Learn about different types of bitcoin wallets
Learn and understand about cloud mining. Also take a look at some of cloud mining companies
- No prior knowledge of accounting is assumed or needed
- There is nothing to buy or pay for - everything is included for free
- You'll need a notebook and a pen
DescriptionAccounting is one of the most important skills for people pursuing a career in Finance. They are all masters of business learning. We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic - it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all. Cool, that sounds like a really important skill; how do I become a Master of Deep Learning? There are two routes you can take: The unguided route – This route will get you where you want to go, eventually, but expect to get lost a few times. If you are looking at this course you’ve maybe been there. The 365 route – Consider our route as the guided tour. We will take you to all the places you need, using the paths only the most experienced tour guides know about. We have extra knowledge you won’t get from reading those information boards and we give you this knowledge in a fun and easy-to-digest methods to make sure it really sticks. Good question! We know how interesting Deep Learning is and we love it! However, we know that the goal here is car
eer progression, that’s why our course is a business-focused and gives you real-world practice on how to use Deep Learning to optimize business performance. Clearly, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? – What exactly will I get out of this course that I can’t get anywhere else? Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Of course, you’ll get fully acquainted with Google’ TensorFlow and NumPy, two tools essential for creating and understanding Deep Learning algorithms.
- Explore layers, their building blocks, and activations – sigmoid, tanh, ReLu, softmax, etc.
- Understand the backpropagation process, intuitively, and mathematically.
- You’ll be able to spot and prevent overfitting – one of the biggest issues in machine and deep learning
- Get to know the state-of-the-art initialization methods. Don’t know what initialization is? We explain that, too
- Learn how to build deep neural networks using real data, implemented by real companies in the real world. TEMPLATES included!
- Also, I don’t know if we’ve mentioned this, but you will have created your very own Deep Learning Algorithm after only 1 hour of the course.
- It’s this hands-on experience that will really make your resume stand out
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch