Google Analytics Certification: Become Certified & Earn More
The “Web Design & Interactive Media” program combines the rules of design with the latest interactive technologies and covers all the conceptual, technical, functional and aesthetic aspects involved in the design and production of graphic interfaces for interactive media. and digital platforms.
- All mentioned principles and concepts are explained throughout the course.
- Interest in Space Technologies or Rocket Science.
- Basic physics (High school level).
DescriptionThe Interplanetary Spacecraft and Satellite Engineering Course is a multidisciplinary course where we will study the components and systems which compose a Spacecraft. Have a look at some awesome reviews about this course!!! We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic - it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all. Cool, that sounds like a really important skill; how do I become a Master of Deep Learning? There are two routes you can take: The unguided route – This route will get you where you want to go, eventually, but expect to get lost a few times. If you are looking at this course you’ve maybe been there. The 365 route – Consider our route as the guided tour. We will take you to all the places you need, using the paths only the most experienced tour guides know about. We have extra knowledge you won’t get from reading those information boards and we give you this knowledge in a fun and easy-to-digest methods to make sure it really sticks. Good question! W
- Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Of course, you’ll get fully acquainted with Google’ TensorFlow and NumPy, two tools essential for creating and understanding Deep Learning algorithms.
- Explore layers, their building blocks, and activations – sigmoid, tanh, ReLu, softmax, etc.
- Understand the backpropagation process, intuitively, and mathematically.
- You’ll be able to spot and prevent overfitting – one of the biggest issues in machine and deep learning
- Get to know the state-of-the-art initialization methods. Don’t know what initialization is? We explain that, too
- Learn how to build deep neural networks using real data, implemented by real companies in the real world. TEMPLATES included!
- Also, I don’t know if we’ve mentioned this, but you will have created your very own Deep Learning Algorithm after only 1 hour of the course.
- It’s this hands-on experience that will really make your resume stand out
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch