Introduction to Cloud Computing
Learn how computing evolved into the Cloud with creative engaging videos and hands-on exercises
Curriculum is empty
What you will learn
Learn foundational concepts about the computer and how it evolved into Cloud Computing today.
Exposure to different technologies used in internet applications.
Be able to use the basic compute service from a cloud service provider.
Having command over all the options, services and tools available.
Learn to create an Object Storage, Alexa ChatBOT, DevOps Toolchain, etc.
You could develop Mobile, Web, IoT, AI, and other applications.
- Some basic Python programming skills
- You’ll need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course.
- All software and data used in the course are free.
DescriptionData scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI researchers all have their own skillsets. But what is that one special thing they have in common? They are all masters of deep learning. We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic - it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all. Cool, that sounds like a really important skill; how do I become a Master of Deep Learning? There are two routes you can take: The unguided route – This route will get you where you want to go, eventually, but expect to get lost a few times. If you are looking at this course you’ve maybe been there. The 365 route – Consider our route as the guided tour. We will take you to all the places you need, using the paths only the most experienced tour guides know about. We have extra knowledge you won’t get from reading those information boards and we give you this knowledge in a fun and easy-to-digest methods to make sure it really sticks. Good question!
We know how interesting Deep Learning is and we love it! However, we know that the goal here is career progression, that’s why our course is a business-focused and gives you real-world practice on how to use Deep Learning to optimize business performance. Clearly, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? – What exactly will I get out of this course that I can’t get anywhere else? Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Of course, you’ll get fully acquainted with Google’ TensorFlow and NumPy, two tools essential for creating and understanding Deep Learning algorithms.
- Explore layers, their building blocks, and activations – sigmoid, tanh, ReLu, softmax, etc.
- Understand the backpropagation process, intuitively, and mathematically.
- You’ll be able to spot and prevent overfitting – one of the biggest issues in machine and deep learning
- Get to know the state-of-the-art initialization methods. Don’t know what initialization is? We explain that, too
- Learn how to build deep neural networks using real data, implemented by real companies in the real world. TEMPLATES included!
- Also, I don’t know if we’ve mentioned this, but you will have created your very own Deep Learning Algorithm after only 1 hour of the course.
- It’s this hands-on experience that will really make your resume stand out
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch