Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate 2020
Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification SAA-C02. Complete Amazon Web Services Cloud training!
Curriculum is empty
What you will learn
All 600+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Learn the AWS Fundamentals (EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, ElastiCache, S3)
Analyze 10+ Solution Architectures (traditional & serverless)
Master all the differences of Databases on AWS
Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, IAM Policies & SSM
Learn the Serverless Fundamentals (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway)
Perform Real-World Solution Architecture on AWS
- All mentioned principles and concepts are explained throughout the course.
- Interest in Space Technologies or Rocket Science.
- Basic physics (High school level).
DescriptionThe Interplanetary Spacecraft and Satellite Engineering Course is a multidisciplinary course where we will study the components and systems which compose a Spacecraft. Have a look at some awesome reviews about this course!!! We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic - it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all. Cool, that sounds like a really important skill; how do I become a Master of Deep Learning? There are two routes you can take: The unguided route – This route will get you where you want to go, eventually, but expect to get lost a few times. If you are looking at this course you’ve maybe been there. The 365 route – Consider our route as the guided tour. We will take you to all the places you need, using the paths only the most experienced tour guides know about. We have extra knowledge you won’t get from reading those information boards and we give you this knowledge in a fun and easy-to-digest methods to make sure it really sticks. Good question! W
e know how interesting Deep Learning is and we love it! However, we know that the goal here is career progression, that’s why our course is a business-focused and gives you real-world practice on how to use Deep Learning to optimize business performance. Clearly, you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? – What exactly will I get out of this course that I can’t get anywhere else? Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Trust us, after this course, you’ll be able to fill your resume with skills and have plenty left over to show off at the interview.
- Of course, you’ll get fully acquainted with Google’ TensorFlow and NumPy, two tools essential for creating and understanding Deep Learning algorithms.
- Explore layers, their building blocks, and activations – sigmoid, tanh, ReLu, softmax, etc.
- Understand the backpropagation process, intuitively, and mathematically.
- You’ll be able to spot and prevent overfitting – one of the biggest issues in machine and deep learning
- Get to know the state-of-the-art initialization methods. Don’t know what initialization is? We explain that, too
- Learn how to build deep neural networks using real data, implemented by real companies in the real world. TEMPLATES included!
- Also, I don’t know if we’ve mentioned this, but you will have created your very own Deep Learning Algorithm after only 1 hour of the course.
- It’s this hands-on experience that will really make your resume stand out
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch